Who Should Attend?
This program is suitable for all personnel involved with contracting, whatever their background:
- Engineering, Projects, Construction, Tenders, Contracts, Legal, Insurance, Risk Management, Buying and Purchasing
- Those new to the function, preparing for a major project, or experienced managers looking for a refresher will also benefit from this program
- A more in depth understanding of the elements of a contract
- How to analyze complex contact documents, and understand the inter-relationship between clauses
- How to develop effective indemnity regimes
- Appropriate type and form of indemnities in different contracts
- How to use indemnities to manage risks
- The limitations of indemnity clauses
- How to link indemnity and insurance arrangements
- What types of insurance are available in a contracting context
- How to develop insurance clauses
- The latest thinking in dispute resolution technique
Places you have to visit after your training program in Dubai
A real experience to enjoy in Dubai,the Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and a global icon. Truly a feat of engineering, it represents the conceptual heart and soul of the city of Dubai With a magnificent structure that have attracted visitors from all over the world since opening in 2010.
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions in Dubai. Located at The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world, offering a memorable journey into ocean life.
Museum of the Future
The Museum of the Future welcomes people of all ages to see, touch, and shape our shared future. Go on a journey through possible futures and bring hope and knowledge back to the present